Introducing Our Laser Hair Removal procedure with the DiolazeXL Device, where you can get rid of unwanted hair from any part of your body for smooth and soft skin here at SHarper Surgery, Spa & Salt Lounge in Fishers, Indiana.
What is DiolazeXL?
We use DiolazeXL, an advanced treatment for laser hair removal in Fishers and the ultimate solution to gently and safely eliminate unwanted hair from your body. It uses a focused laser to target unwanted hair follicles with heat and stops them from regrowing. It is equipped with a wide cooling plate that helps keep the skin cool, so the entire process is much more comfortable than other types of laser hair removal treatments. The machine can be applied in different ways that are most appropriate for your needs.
DiolazeXL is designed with the more advanced diode lasers and offers the most effective hair removal treatment. Its built-in safeguards ensure that all your sessions are comfortable and relatively free of pain. The device targets thick, coarse, and stubborn hair and can be used on skin types I to VI.
What Are the Benefits of DiolazeXL?
DiolazeXL makes use of standard gold wavelength power and pulses to ensure the best results with maximum safety for laser hair removal in Fishers.
- The device is so powerful that it can treat even the most stubborn hair.
- The procedure is painless, thanks to its robust in-built cooling system.
- DiolazeXL can be used to treat skin type VI.
- The DiolazeXL’s large treatment surface can effectively and efficiently remove leg hair in just four to six sessions.
- DiolazeXL can be used equally effectively to get rid of thick, stubborn, and coarse hair as well as fine hair.
What Areas Can Be Treated with DiolazeXL?
DiolazeXL can be used on all parts of your body to remove fine as well as stubborn hair. Like all types of hair removal systems, the DiolazeXL requires to be used over several sessions to eradicate hair.
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
The number of sessions you need will depend on the type of hair you have, the color of the hair, and your skin tone.
At SHarper Surgery, Spa & Salt Lounge, our aestheticians will be glad to discuss your treatment plan and the number of sittings/sessions you might require to get optimum results.
- You can expect perifollicular erythema (redness around hair follicles), and edema (swelling).
- Stay out of the direct sun for at least two weeks post-treatment.
- Moisturize your skin well after each treatment.
Become A SHarper Babe Today!
When considering laser hair removal in Fishers, guests look no further than SHarper Surgery, Spa & Salt Lounge. Contact us today.