An Update from Dr. Stanley Harper:
We are excited to announce that we are officially open and able to offer all of our medical grade services to you. We have genuinely missed you and look forward to seeing you all in the days to come.
Your safety as well as our staffs’ is priority, so we will be implementing the following procedures for the foreseeable future:
- All staff will wear face masks at all times.
- Please wear a facial covering (mask or bandana) when attending an appointment with us.
- Service providers will wear eye protection when appropriate.
- We will continue to ‘elbow bump’ rather than shake hands.
- New scheduling processes will ensure less people in the office at a time
(Please do not bring anyone with you during your scheduled appointments as we are limiting the number of people in the office. If you need a driver, we ask that they wait in the car while you are in the office. We are more than happy to teleconference with your family members if they have questions during a surgical consultation.)
- We will continue with our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures that have always been in place.