Don’t want to be the only one in the family unable to enjoy a good pizza? Try this amazing recipe for the perfect low-carb pizza.
YIELDS 4 Servings
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 35 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Melt mozzarella and cream cheese together until fully melted. Stir until combined.
3. Whisk together almond flour, baking powder, yeast, and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Add to melted cheese along with 1 egg. Mix well until dough is fully homogenous. Dough will be sticky.
5. Oil hands and press into greased 12-inch cast iron skillet, going up sides slightly.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until just starting to turn golden.
MAKE SAUCE WHILE CRUST IS COOKING
7. Melt butter in a small saucepan, then add heavy cream. Heat until just starting to simmer.
8. Add garlic paste and parmesan, turn off heat, and stir until cheese is fully melted.
WHEN CRUST IS DONE BAKING
9. When crust is done in the oven, top with about 2/3 of the sauce. Add sliced steak, parmesan, mozzarella, and finish with sliced scallion.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and starts to brown.