What is DiolazeXL?
DiolazeXL an advanced laser treatment and the ultimate solution to gently and safely eliminate unwanted hair from your body, uses a focused laser to target unwanted hair follicles with heat and stops them from regrowing. It is equipped with a wide cooling plate that helps keep the skin cool, so the entire process is much more comfortable than other types of laser hair removal treatments. The machine can be applied in different ways that are most appropriate for your needs.
DiolazeXL is designed with the more advanced diode lasers and offers the most effective hair removal treatment. Its built-in safeguards ensure that all your sessions are comfortable and relatively free of pain. The device targets thick, coarse, and stubborn hair and can be used on skin types I to VI.
What Are the Benefits of DiolazeXL?
DiolazeXL makes use of standard gold wavelength power and pulses to ensure the best results with maximum safety.
- The device is so powerful that it can treat even the most stubborn hair.
- The procedure is painless, thanks to its robust in-built cooling system.
- DiolazeXL can be used to treat skin type VI.
- The DiolazeXL’s large treatment surface can effectively and efficiently remove leg hair in just four to six sessions.
- DiolazeXL can be used equally effectively to get rid of thick, stubborn, and coarse hair as well as fine hair.
What Areas Can Be Treated with DiolazeXL?
DiolazeXL can be used on all parts of your body to remove fine as well as stubborn hair. Like all types of hair removal systems, the DiolazeXL requires to be used over several sessions to eradicate hair.
DiolazeXL can be used to remove unwanted facial hair, including sideburns and chin hair safely.
DiolazeXL’s handpiece has an extensive treatment surface that makes it easy to remove unwanted hair from large areas such as your back, chest, legs, and stomach.
DiolazeXL does not work on the surface; instead, it targets the root of the problem. It delivers maximum power to large treatment areas without compromising its efficiency.
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
The number of sessions you need will depend on the type of hair you have, the color of the hair, and your skin tone.
At SHarper the Medical Spa, our aestheticians will be glad to discuss your treatment plan and the number of sittings/sessions you might require to get optimum results.
What Are the Precautions that I Must Take Before & After the Treatment?
When you consult with us at SHarper the Medical Spa in Fishers, Indiana, our aestheticians will guide you on both, the pre-treatment and post-treatment care.
- Avoid all types of tanning at least four to six weeks before your DiolazeXL treatment.
- Avoid applying any topical irritant agents at least two to three days prior to treatment.
- Shave the treatment areas one to two days before treatment.
- A patch test will be required to ensure you are a good candidate for DiolazeXL.
- Avoid using sunblock for at least two weeks post-treatment.
- You can expect perifollicular erythema (redness around hair follicles), and edema (swelling).
- Stay out of the direct sun for at least two weeks post-treatment.
- Moisturize your skin well after each treatment.
What Happens During a DiolazeXL Procedure?
On the day of the procedure, our aesthetician will clean the treatment area thoroughly and apply a water-based gel. The device is applied to the area. The laser will pulse quickly, and you might feel some amount of heat or mild discomfort during the procedure. The machine will be passed across the area several times to ensure it gets adequately treated.
How Long Does the Treatment Take?
The length of each session will depend on the area that must be covered; however, the treatment is generally quite quick.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
You will notice a reduction in the hair after each session. Most people require four to six sessions to get the best results. Monthly sessions are necessary to keep pace with the hair growth cycle.
How Long Do the Results Last?
DiolazeXL treatment is permanent, and hair will not grow back.
Are there Any Side Effects to Expect?
No, there are no side effects of DiolazeXL.
How Do I Know if DiolazeXL is the Best Course of Treatment for Me?
To find out if DiolazeXL is the best course of action for you or if you can benefit from another type of hair removal treatment, please book a consultation with us at SHarper the Medical Spa in Fishers, Indiana. Our aestheticians will discuss with you any concerns you may have, the areas that you want to be treated, your skin tone, the type of hair growth you have, and your desired results. All these factors are considered, and we will discuss the best treatment options with you.