Do you worry about the size of your breasts? Do you think your breasts are uneven? Do you find it hard to shop for clothes that fit you proportionately? Dr. Harper specializes in beautiful breast augmentation in the Fishers area.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Well, a breast augmentation can take away all these worries.
Breast augmentation or a breast mammoplasty is a surgical procedure that is done to increase the size of your breasts. This procedure helps your breasts look shapely and even. During the surgery, breast implants will be placed just under the breast tissue or the chest muscles. With such a procedure, you can achieve the breast shape of your dreams and feel more confident than ever.
SHarper the Medical Spa clinic in Fisher, Indiana, specializes in breast augmentation procedures that align perfectly with your body goals. Visit us today to learn more!
What Should You Consider Before Getting a Breast Augmentation Procedure?
There may be several reasons as to why you have decided to go for a breast augmentation procedure. Either because of a pregnancy or a botched surgery, we are here to provide you with the best solutions based on your specific needs. With that being said, here are some handy considerations to take when you choose to go in for breast augmentation:
Your specific goals
It is important for you to know and understand why exactly you want a breast augmentation procedure. Maybe you desire a fuller figure, or perhaps you are looking to make your breasts seem more even. Whatever the reason be, knowing what drives you to opt for a breast augmentation procedure will help our expert doctors better address your concerns. Based on your exact wants and needs, we will give you results that will leave you satisfied and confident.
1. Choose the size
Most people wrongly assume that a breast augmentation procedure is only meant for those who wish to have very large breasts. This cannot be further from the truth. A breast augmentation can be done for a variety of reasons that include – making your upper body more proportionate to your lower body, making your breasts sit higher up on your chest, or even just making them slightly fuller. Based on your lifestyle and comfort levels, we will suggest how much of an increase in size you may need to achieve the most realistic and desirable results.
2. The shape of the breasts
Different clients come with varying needs as to how they want their breast augmentation results to look like. This is where the breast shape discussion comes into factor. Breast implants typically come in two shapes – round or teardrop. The shape you choose for your breast augmentation procedure will have to be based on how you want your breasts to appear. For instance, a wider set of implants will project out less and will look more natural, whereas narrower implants will project more and give you that wow-factor. Our specialists will give you a thorough understanding of the different results you can achieve and choose the perfect breast shape that complements your body.
3. Implant type
Breast implants are either silicone- or saline-based, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Our expert doctors will be able to help you decide which implant will suit your needs better, depending on your approach towards the breast augmentation procedure.
At our clinic in Fisher, Indiana, we provide you with the most professional and reliable service, specifically catered, to suit your needs. If you are seeking breast augmentation in Fisher, Indiana, our clinic will guide you through the entire process and give you the exact results you are looking for.
Often, people are apprehensive or scared of breast augmentation procedures because they don’t know what exactly takes place during the surgery. If you are concerned about the same, here’s a quick run-through of the breast augmentation procedure:
- First, you will be administered with anesthesia to keep the entire process pain-free and comfortable for you.
- Next, our expert doctor will make incisions in areas that are not fully noticeable so as to minimize the chances of scarring. Here are some of the most common incision options:
- Along the areolar edge – Here, we make a periareolar incision, which means that the marks will form around the edge of the areola. This option is best suited for patients who have darker areolas so as to make the scarring less noticeable.
- In the armpit – This type of incision is known as the axillary incision, where the marks are made in the crease of the armpit. This option is suited for saline implants and is a good choice for avoiding any scarring marks on the breasts.
- Fold under the breast – The inframammary fold incision is made underneath the breast in the area where the chest meets the breast tissue. The fullness of the breast usually covers the scarring, making this a popular choice amongst many clients.
- These different incision types will be discussed with you beforehand, and our doctor will help you choose the right option based on the implant type you are looking for, as well as your anatomy.
- Next, the breast implants will be inserted either below the chest muscle or underneath the breast tissue.
- The incisions are then closed with sutures, surgical tape, or skin adhesive.
- Lastly, you will be given plenty of advice with regard to your recovery, so that your healing process is as hassle-free as it can be.
A breast augmentation procedure can surely give you fuller and more appealing breasts, but only if that is exactly what you are looking for. You can even opt for a breast lift alongside your augmentation procedure if you wish to address more deep-seated concerns like sagging breasts. Discuss your specific concerns with our experts so as to achieve the exact results you are looking for.
Contact Us For More Information
SHarper the Medical Spa clinic in Fisher, Indiana, is undoubtedly the ideal place for you to achieve a professional breast augmentation procedure. Our doctors have several years of experience in the field and will be able to meet your expectations beautifully. Call us today to book an appointment with our specialists for more information on breast augmentation in Fishers and get one step closer to the dream body you have always wanted!