Dry, dehydrated skin. Excess oil and breakouts. Hyperpigmentation or melasma. Aging skin. Dull skin. No matter what your skin concerns are, there is a customized Hydrafacial treatment that can help. A Hydrafacial at SHarper the Medical Spa starts with a dermaplane to remove dead skin cells and allow the antioxidants, anti-aging ingredients and chemical peel and other key Hydrafacial steps to penetrate deeper into your skin.
Invigorate Your Skin With This Revolutionary Facial.
Pollution, stress, age, and other factors can take a toll on your skin, causing it to become dull, lifeless, and even blotchy. No amount of cream or cosmetics can cover up the damage the environment and the aging process does to your skin.
Unfortunately, face masks and scrubs can only get rid of minimal superficial dirt and grime from your face. Doesn’t your face deserve much more than this? Isn’t it time you get a results-oriented facial, known as a HydraFacial?
Give your face the best skin therapy ever! Give your face the gift of a HydraFacial. A HydraFacial is not just another ordinary facial – it is a thorough yet gentle treatment that scrupulously cleans, detoxifies, refreshes, and hydrates your skin – penetrating more than just the upper layer, so that your skin has a deep glow and a soft, dewy feel to it.
You will feel refreshed, enjoying the best skin of your life. The HydraFacial can restore skin health with an exciting technology that deep cleanses and reveals youthful, glowing skin.
What is the HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a “medical-grade” technology with ingredients that cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin, resulting in a radiant glow and promoting skin health. It helps to revitalize and preserve your skin’s health using microdermabrasion and hydration.
The HydraFacial removes dead skin from the surface of your face, using a handpiece that takes out pollutants safely while hydrating your skin with medical-grade serums. With a HydraFacial treatment, you can target specific areas and reduce issues such as acne breakouts.
With the exposure that your skin takes on a daily basis from the effects of the environment – like pollution, UV rays, and toxins, there can be undetectable damage to your skin. In addition to the loss of collagen due to the aging process. This works against your skin cells, limiting them from being their best and causing you to age prematurely. The HydraFacial is an effective tool to combat the loss of elasticity, resilience, texture, and tone. But how exactly does the HydraFacial work?
Here’s How the HydraFacial Works to Benefit You:
- Cleanse & Peel: In a new layer of skin, there is a gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Extract & Hydrate: Using suction, debris is eliminated from your pores, and then your skin is moisturized for added nourishment.
- Fuse & Protect: The surface of your skin is imbued with antioxidants and peptides to give your skin a beautiful glow.
Serums and boosters are selected to treat specific areas of concern. With regular treatments, you will receive long-lasting results. The HydraFacial will help keep your skin healthy and protected by using a combination of antioxidants, moisturizers, and vitamins. The HydraFacial will also increase your skin’s elasticity to inhibit fine lines and wrinkles.
What distinguishes the HydraFacial from other treatments is its serum delivery system that cleanses, exfoliates evenly, and extracts dead skin cells and impurities, while also replenishing important nutrients.
Various Customizations for Your Skin!
The HydraFacial offers a variety of booster add ons that will address specific skin concerns and revitalize your skin:
- Brightalive Booster: this booster serum enlivens your skin tone and minimizes the appearance of discoloration for a gorgeous glow.
- Growth Factor Booster: this booster restores the health and vitality of your skin while decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermabuilder Booster: using a patented combination of peptides, this booster reduces signs of aging, while recharging your skin through hydration, firmness, and smoothness.
- Britenol Booster: this booster targets and reduces the appearance of dark and sun spots, to give you a more even complexion and leave your skin glowing.
- Rozatrol Booster: this booster helps with sensitivity and residual redness, great for those with rosacea or skin sensitivity.
HydraFacial Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a Good Candidate for a HydraFacial?
Anyone can get these rejuvenating treatments as it works with all skin types. The facials can be customized to deal with skin conditions like acne, discoloration, and fine lines and wrinkles. Anyone suffering from one of the following conditions is a great candidate for HydraFacial treatments: lack of elasticity, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, oily skin, bad skin texture and tone.
Is There any Downtime With the HydraFacial?
No, there is no downtime, and the treatment takes 30 minutes on average.
Is There Scarring With the HydraFacial?
No, there is no danger of scarring with the use of HydraFacial’s unique design. It is safe and gentle yet extremely effective. So, you can be sure that your skin gets the most delicate yet intense treatment it deserves.
What Products are Used for a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial makes use of top-class antioxidants, chemical exfoliants, and hydrating serums.
What are the Results of the HydraFacial?
You will notice immediate results after your treatment, with differences in skin tone and a reduction in oils and clogged pores. The initial outcome can last for up to a week. With regular monthly treatments, you can get long-lasting and dramatic results.
How Long are the Effects of a HydraFacial Visible?
A HydraFacial’s visible effects are seen and felt for as long as a week – and sometimes even more, depending on your skin type. But this does not mean you need a HydraFacial every week. You can get a HydraFacial treatment done three or four times a year and still have long-lasting results all year round.
Top 15 Benefits of the HydraFacial
There are a great number of amazing benefits you will get from getting an Indianapolis HydraFacial, including:
- Adds a beautiful glow to your complexion
- Deeply cleanses your skin
- Decreases the appearance of pore size
- Fights signs of aging and protects your skin using antioxidants, vitamins and peptides
- Helps address acne and discoloration
- Great before a big event!
- No downtime
- No scarring
- Reduces oily or clogged pores
- Reduces pigmentation
- Restores skin health
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
- Treatment only takes forty five minutes or less
- Works with all skin types
- Youthful appearance
The SHarper Difference
At SHarper Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, we care about taking care of our patients and providing the very best in skin health. HydraFacial technology allows us to cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate your skin, to give it a healthy and radiant glow.
Treat yourself to a HydraFacial today to see and feel a difference you have never experienced before. Call us today and find out how a HydraFacial can transform your life, because it is time for more than just a facial, it is time for the best HydraFacial Indianapolis has to offer!