1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
2. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the mixture over the beef.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add beef and cook, turning frequently, until browned, 6-8 minute.
5. Meanwhile, combine frozen veggies and remaining flour mixture in 5-6 quart slow cooker; mix well.
6. Place beef on top of veggies.
7. Combine soup, mustard, and italian seasoning in small bowl; pour over beef.
8. Cook, covered, until fork tender (5-6 hrs on high or 10-12 hrs on low).
9. Transfer the beef to cutting board; keep warm.
10. With slotted spoon, transfer veggies to bowl and keep warm.
11. the sauce into medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
12. Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 1-1/2 cups, 6-8 minute.
13. Cut the beef into 24 slices; arrange on platter.
14. Spoon veggies around beef and serve with sauce.
15. 6 Points plus yields 3 slices beef, 1/2 cup veggies and 3 tbsp sauce.